Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Customer Service is not around any more.....

Okay well as most moms and gamers know Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn). Well I was one of the lucky ones that was able to BETA Test the game and all I can say is that it was awesome. I purchased the Collectors Edition (CE) for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and I got it a day early. 
Like every other person I started playing the game and leveling up and finally installed the game and the game glitched. Ok fine... I found a form, I filled it out and submitted it. I got my confirmation email saying that they could get back with me in 2 days (LOL not a chance). 
I called Square Enix today at 12:13 pm and was on hold for 288 minutes and 54 seconds, well over 4.5 hours with no customer service person to assist. 
I want to play the game but why play a game if I am not going to get what I want. I have sent emails, tagged Square Enix on Facebook and I am going to hope something works. I like my down time

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/product/




No comments:

Post a Comment